All of the following information is to be used as a guide for the patients of William J. Starck, DDS.
How to use this Index:
Find the medications that Dr. Starck prescribed for you, and carefully read the details. This index should help you become more familiar with your medications--enabling you to maximize their potential. Dr. Starck intends to help his patients through the healing process in as many ways as possible. All of this information is downloadable and printable for your convenience.
- Advil 200 mg. -- Generic Name: Ibuprofen
Amoxil (Penicillin) 875 mg. Tabs -- Generic Name: Amoxicillin
- Cleocin 150 mg. -- Generic Name: Clindamycin
- Decadron Tablet 4 mg. -- Generic Name: Dexamethasone
- Peridex Oral Rinse -- Generic Name: Chlorhexidine
- Tylenol #4 -- Generic Name: Acetaminophen & Codeine
- Vicodin Tabs -- Generic Name: Hydrocodone
- Zofran 4 mg. Tablets -- Generic Name: Ondansetron ODT
Back to Pre-Operative Instructions